Not really business just things I enjoy doing. A Google Trusted Photographer, content rich virtual tour developer, outdoor photography, website development, and bicycling. I am no Lance Armstrong or George Hincapie, my photos have not appeared in National Geographic (yet). Nevertheless most everyone that enjoys their chosen craft does well. I start with bicycling. However I do not get paid for riding my bicycles. I get paid by doing a mix of the other things I enjoy. Photography and website development. Cannot tell you why my enjoyment and hobbies in life have come down to this list. If you can shed some light on it and/or need some help with any of the things that I enjoy doing, drop me an email or give me a call. Maybe we can take a bicycle ride and work it out.
George Randy Bass
919-554-4787 Wake Forest, NC
910-742-0075 Wilmington, NC
George Randy Bass is a developer of virtual panoramic tours, writer, professional photographer and video producer. His broad experience includes, sports and nature photography, web developer and blogger, Director of Information Technology at a fortune 125 Company, Director of House & Grounds and Sustainability at a Private College.
George Randy Bass is a contributor of virtual panoramic tours, news and information, videos and photographs for the following websites:
- Vibrant and innovative professional providing creativity, vision, innovation, and business acumen in developing and managing broad based business environments.
- Entrepreneurial, results driven individual with a proven track record of implementing successful business strategies.
- Fluent in Photoshop, Premiere Elements, Adobe Flash design & creation, Google Maps API 3 design, Kolor Panotour, 360° photography and stitching, MS Office suite of products, and extensive experience developing web sites using WordPress.
- Broad experience in project management that includes successful marketing and sales results.
On the web
A Google search for “George Randy Bass” will yield a 98% return on a collection of his photographs, articles and websites on the first 10 pages.
Memberships and Awards
- Peace College, 2009 Bingham Award for Campus Excellence
- Adventure Cycling Association, Member
- Greenpeace, Member
- NC Rail-Trails, Member
- Rails-to-Trails Conservancy, Member
- Avid bicyclist averaging over 3,500 miles annually
- Hiking and camping
- Nature, wildlife and landscape photography